.NET Analyst/Web Developer SeniorJob ID 5775504 Date posted 09/20/2017 Requisition ID 170454 Primary Location Akron, Ohio, United States Work Locations Akron Children's Hospital - Akron Campus, One Perkins Square, 44308 Job Type Full time exempt - FE Job SR .NET ANALYST/WEB DEVELOPER Organization INFORMATION SERVICES
- Develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework and C# syntaxes.
- Manages source code repositories and builds, using standard source control applications.
- Drives the adoption of standards to ensure Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users.
- Responsible for multiple projects and associated deadlines.
- Responsible for problem solving, testing, training and documenting of custom applications.
- Develops, maintains and supports multiple custom applications.
- Provides a high quality, professional solution for every request.
- Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field and minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of experience or a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments, project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in web services, Mobile development using Angular (2-4), Cordova, Typescript
and WCF preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: