Pediatric CardiologistJob ID 113600 Requisition ID 10011AK Primary Location Akron, Ohio, USA
Ohio-based Akron Children’s Hospital seeks a Pediatric Clinical Cardiologist to join its expanding Heart Center. Akron Children’s Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best children’s hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
• Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
• More than 900 providers, who manage 800,000+ patient visits annually
• A network of more than 80 primary and specialty care locations
• Robust research and innovation endeavors
The Heart Center at Akron Children’s Hospital is staffed by a dedicated team of 14 pediatric cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons who provide a complete spectrum of coordinated, compassionate, cardiac care to over 10,000 patients annually. Services include: advanced diagnostics, complex surgical procedures, an adult congenital heart disease program, a fetal imaging program and a cardiac MRI program.
This position offers opportunities for:
• Partnership with an established team of Cardiologists affording exceptional work-life balance
• Active involvement in medical student and resident education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University is available and commensurate with experience
• Research and innovation available through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and local universities
• An attractive compensation plan that includes bonus compensation
Requirements include board certification in Pediatrics, board eligibility/certification in Pediatric Cardiology and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.
Akron Children’s Hospital is set in the beautiful Cuyahoga Valley, just minutes south of Cleveland. From major league attractions to small-town appeal, the greater Akron area has something for everyone. The area is rich in history and cultural diversity, and provides a stimulating blend of outstanding educational, cultural and recreational resources. This four-season community will have outdoor enthusiasts thrilled with over 40,000 acres of Metro Parks for year round enjoyment. Northeast Ohio has become a premier destination to work, live, play, shop and dine!
Interested candidates may contact Jane Hensley, Physician Recruiter at 330-543-3015 or email@example.com. To learn more, visit our website at www.akronchildrens.org.