Security OfficerJob ID 104975 Date posted 06/13/2017
Schedule: Full time hourly non exempt - FH
Hours: 40 Hours/week, 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. ev/ot weekend
- High School/GED
Protects Hospital's patients, visitors, employees, and property. Makes periodic inspections of all hospital premises, responds to all calls for assistance, provides public with information, reports sightings of unusual conditions and/or equipment malfunctions to proper authorities. Escorts hospital employees and visitors to and from parking lots as required. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Must Meet One of the following Requirements:
- Ohio Peace Officer Training (OPOTA)
- 120 hours Of Private Police Training
- Military Law Enforcement
- Degree in Criminal Justice
- High School Graduate Or Equivalent.
- Must Have Ability To Follow Written And Oral Instructions And Perform Well Under Stressful Conditions.
- Must Have Effective Interpersonal & Communications Skills.
- Must Possess A Valid Ohio Driver's License And Must Be Insurable Under The Hospital's Liability Policy.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: