Security OfficerJob ID 5953042 Date posted 10/11/2017 Requisition ID 170948 Primary Location Boardman, Ohio, United States Work Locations Beeghly Campus, 6505 Market St, 44512 Job Type Part time non-exempt - PH Job SECURITY OFFICER Organization SECURITY
This is a part time (minimum 16 hours per week) variable shift position on primarily night shift.
The Security Officer protects Hospital's patients, visitors, employees, and property. Makes periodic inspections of all hospital premises, responds to all calls for assistance, provides public with information, reports sightings of unusual conditions and/or equipment malfunctions to proper authorities. Escorts hospital employees and visitors to and from parking lots as required. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Must Meet One of the following Requirements:
- Ohio Peace Officer Training (OPOTA)
- 120 hours Of Private Police Training
- Military Law Enforcement
- Degree in Criminal Justice
- High School Graduate Or Equivalent.
- Must Have Ability To Follow Written And Oral Instructions And Perform Well Under Stressful Conditions.
- Must Have Effective Interpersonal & Communications Skills.
- Must Possess A Valid Ohio Driver's License And Must Be Insurable Under The Hospital's Liability Policy.